Since September Possible has a new office
The Possible team continues to grow for you, which is why we have moved to a new space located in a very central location and accessible by urban means. Where? at Av. das Camelia 78, office E. If you want the exact location, you will find it HERE.
Our new spaces
In view of the growth of the team and adapting to the new normality, we have moved our headquarters in Vigo to a larger one. That allows us to divide the spaces into various modules.
Today we present each of them:
- Executive Management: This room is very important, a large part of the office is directed from here.
- Servers: Your name says it, doesn’t it? This is a space with servers where our team stores, distributes and supplies information.
- Meeting room: Specially designed to discuss projects and make important decisions.
- Cafeteria: Who doesn’t want a coffee while working? You will find the richest snacks to spend an incredible working day.
- Engineering: A large part of the programmers are located here, it is where we develop the projects at a technical level.
- Management: The last but not least, are our Project managers, where they direct each of our projects and also some members of the marketing team.
(Photos of our management room)
This office suited us like a glove, really, in addition to painting and changing the furniture, not much reform had to be done. The most important thing at the beginning was to make it functional, however, once they are located every day it is more welcoming for all the members. From our plants corner in the Engineering room, to the nice posters we have on the walls.